Dr. Irini Ahouzaridi
AREAS OF Practice
- General Civil and Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Law of Civil Process
- Post and Telecommunication Law
- Greek Civil, Employment and Commercial Law
Areas of expertise
The focus of her activities is on providing consultancy services for German and foreign companies in the area of labour law, civil law and trade law, including the nationwide conduction of proceedings before the labour courts and civil courts (1st and 2nd instance).
Greek companies and private individuals will furthermore be advised on Greek law and, in the event of legal action, will be represented before the Greek courts. In this context, her admission to the bar in Greece (1st and 2nd instance) is of particular importance.
With regard to German labour law, consultancy services cover individual as well as collective labour law, including negotiations on reconciliation of interests and social plans as well as assistance on labour law issues during the conversion of companies. The services also cover the conclusion and termination of employment agreements with managers and directors. Furthermore, companies are advised in the field of sales agency and authorised dealership, during the conclusion of contracts as well as in the event of a termination of the contractual relations. Finally, she has experience in consultancy for companies in the area of postal and telecommunications.
- University of Bonn (Dr. jur. 2000)
- Admittance to the German Bar (1995)
- Admittance to the County Court in Athens (1996)
- Certified translator for the district of the High Court in Cologne
- Specialist lawyer for Employment Law
Born 1968 in Athens, Greece